I know a lot of people who do inspiration boards in their bedrooms for lots of reason but I decided I would do an inspiration post just because it's easier for you guys to see and me to browse.
I've been waiting to redo my bedroom wall for a while now (see old one above). I took down all the letters and magazine clips a moth or two ago since the girlishness of it (is that even a word?) was driving me insane. It didn't feel like me, who I had matured to be in the past two years (when I last added to it).
So here are my inspirations, comment or get in touch with me somehow if you have any other ideas or questions.
(Oh, and by the way, this is going to be a super-long post, like record breaking since I'm pretty much putting every image I find that is attractive to me as an individual and shows a representation of myself.)
P.S. I never originally intended to make this post this long but I kept finding more and more stuff (curse you tumblr!) so I just put it all on. I've been sitting here for near an hour and I'm to the point where I'm about to start crying unicorn blood my eyes are so sore.
ANYWAY, HAVE FUN SCROLLING!

































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment